THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS ARE THOSE OF YOU SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN THE MOST NATURAL OF CIRCUMSTANCES, THOSE REAL MOMENTS, THAT'S IS WHAT I CAPTURE.
JUST BE YOURSELF, DO WHAT YOU LOVE WITH THOSE YOU LOVE, AND I WILL TELL THE STORY WITH LOVE.
My Little Buddy!
My little editing buddy. She always sits next to me when i'm editing clients work, she has probably seen more wedding images than your average cat.
Do animals understand photography?
They certainly do. Just like people, some do, others do not.
She knows the drill!
Brief Me History
- Left art school, worked as a model agency photographer.
- Shot my very first wedding in Belgium in 1988.
- I'm based in Lancashire with 3 females (one has 4 legs and whiskers).
- Also i'm a specialist special needs teacher. (it's all about listening shhh!).
- I really dislike cheese, which always invites that 'look' when ordering food in Italy.
- Love my Kayak, no traffic, only blue skies, silence and ducks!
At your wedding, think of me as not as the 'Photographer', but rather a guest with a good camera.
Apart from the important events, I'll be blending in, like any other guest to capture your magical day as it happens. Apart from some relaxed portraits and a couple of family groups if you would like them, there is no staging or posing anything - just you two, your family and friends enjoying the best day of your lives!
I'm there to tell the story of the day because I know that YOU spending quality time with YOUR friends and family is the most important element of a wedding.